The student must be able to show that he has been accepted on a course of study at:
- A publicly FUNDED institution of further or higher education (e.g. a university)
- A private-education institution
- An INDEPENDENT fee paying school.
The student is going to pursue:
- A recognized full-time degree course
- A weekday full-time course involving at least 15 hours organized daytime study per week
- A full-time course of study at an INDEPENDENT fee paying school.
The student who is planning to study abroad must also:
Be able to pay for his course and support an accommodation overseas for himself and any dependants without working or without help from public FUNDS
In order to SECURE a non-immigrant student visa, you have to establish the following facts.
Good Academic Record
- Roots to Pakistan
- Good FINANCIAL Standing
- Compatibility of the University Chosen
- Always use Parents as sponsors to study overseas as if you are using other rather than parents as sponsors give good reasons why they are sponsoring you.
- Avoid bringing your relatives in the U.K. into the picture either as sponsor or the people who have motivated you to go to the United Kingdom for education.
- Please do not talk about job and job opportunities around the City that you have chosen for your studies.
- Your reasons for coming back to Pakistan after completing you studies as far as possible should not be sentimental or emotional reasons.
They should be related to good career opportunities substantial financial gains and better business opportunities after obtaining a U.K. qualification.
STUDENT VISA FEES
The current student visa fee that will allow a student multiple entry to the any country, may be found out from the nearest High Commission or Embassy or offices. The fee should be paid by Cash/demand draft/Telegraphic Transfer (depending on the country you are going to) and submitted with your application to the High Commission or Embassy. Visa fees are not refundable. So, for studying overseas in the countries like UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand,Canada, Malaysia, Germany, Cyprus, Holland and Turkey contact Glider International Education Consultants for immaculate visa counseling.
STUDENTSenrolled on a course for 12 months may be required to undergo a medical examination before leaving for desire country. This may vary depending on the country you are going to.
Schedule an Appointment
Applicants must make an appointment and attend in person to submit their visa application and biometric data at one of the visa application centres.
Applying Visa ,
Visit the visa application centre
You should remember to take all of the documents. Biometric information cannot be taken for visa applicants under the age of 16 who are unaccompanied. A visa application can only be processed after your biometric information has been taken. If you refuse to submit your biometric information, your visa application cannot be processed.
Important note: You will not be able to submit further documents after you have submitted your application at the visa application. The documents you submit at the time you made your application are the only documents that can be considered.